We had a great trip to St George to visit with three of Richard's brothers and their wife's. It is always so good to go back home for a visit of course we had to go to IN-N-OUT BURGER that is always a must do.Our brother Jay always has everyone over for bean and corn bread night that was a favorite meal for the boys growing up they like to put Chow Chow in their beans.I believe that is a Kemple thing!! Richard is one of eight boys and they sure like to spend time together.We had to come home so Richard could be here to work at the election.

6 comments:
ive never been to in and out burger it sounds yummy looks cool gkad you had fun love ya hey go vote on my poll!
Looks like you guys had a fun time down in St. George. It is fun to hear about all the things you are keeping busy with.
I saw Richard at the polls and he told me about the double-double he ate! We are on our way down there tomorrow and are timing our trip so that we pull in right around lunchtime!
Looks like you had so much fun in St. George...as well as Halloween!!
I love sweet surprise visits!! Love the costumes from the kids to you guys!!
I'm so glad you found our blog! It looks like you're having a lot of fun!
I wished I could have came. I have such wonderful memories going to St. George! I am glad you are home!
Post a Comment