
I haven't had a full nights sleep since the Bishop said I had to speak at Church for our farewell. We have been called to serve full time as proselyting missionaries for one year.Today was our farewell we are so glad our talks are over we had so many friends from our ward praying for us and our wonderful family also.It is over we are so happy.We had 55 family here and a great party. Lots of good food from every one.Pictures to follow when I get them. Most of our 36 grand children were here we were only missing 7 and that was mostly because of sickness and that they live so far away.This is a picture of our mission President and his wife Elder and Sister Laney. Thanks to all our family and friends we love you.

10 comments:
You did such a wonderful job! We can't wait to hear your homecoming and all about the incredible experiences you have this next year. We love you!
You did a great job...it was so enjoyable to listen to both of you speak and you definitly had me cracking up a few times too! You guys will be great missionaries and we will miss you in the ward!
You two did a fantastic job! Your talks were wonderful and it was so great so see so much of your family there. I didn't get a chance to talk to you before you were gone- I will have to stop by in the next couple days before you are official! You will be a great missionary!
Our ward is going to miss you guys the next year! It definitely won't be the same without you, but you'll make great missionaries! Best of Luck!
If my bawling didn't show you how much I enjoyed your talks and how much I'm going to miss you, then nothing will! I TOLD YOU that you would do a wonderful job and I WAS RIGHT! My favorite part was Richard's story about the expiration date on the marriage license. Love it! Love you so much Mom DeAnna!
I agree with everyone, your talks were very inspiring!
Also, I am pretty sure that the Laney's son and daughter(s?) were in one my wards at BYU. This was 7 years ago, so they (son & daughter) wouldn't even remember me. I am also pretty sure that this information is ABSOLUTELY irrelevant to you and anyone else, for that matter, but I'm sharing it anyway...
Again, we will miss you, but know that you will do great work!
I wish we could have made it. My parent's and Melinda's kids gave us a great recap.
You two are going to do great! I hope to see you in November for the blessing. Good luck!!
Congratulations! I really enjoyed your talks. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to come up and talk to you after sacrament. (I had to rush off to my crazy primary class.) I know you two will be great missionaries. If you need anything at all, please let me know!
You two did a great job! They party after was a blast too! I love you!
Post a Comment