We are very busy, we had our first baptism this month. We have been teaching the family for five months and hoping the father would be baptised but he just wasn't ready we will have to do more teaching with him. Andrea was baptised and we were so happy for that she was such a wonderful person for our very first one we will never forget how special she is. Then my brother Brad Dahl baptised his son Nathan and we were happy to attend that. It was a great day!! My sister in law Shelly fixed a good dinner that we all enjoyed. The next day we went back to Erda to see him confirmed.We were able to attend our wards Valentine dinner it was great to see so many of our friends we haven't seen since our mission started last summer. We have reached the half way mark 6 months left.We love the work! I had to put this picture I took of Morgan DeAnna she is so cute.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
News From The Mission
We are very busy, we had our first baptism this month. We have been teaching the family for five months and hoping the father would be baptised but he just wasn't ready we will have to do more teaching with him. Andrea was baptised and we were so happy for that she was such a wonderful person for our very first one we will never forget how special she is. Then my brother Brad Dahl baptised his son Nathan and we were happy to attend that. It was a great day!! My sister in law Shelly fixed a good dinner that we all enjoyed. The next day we went back to Erda to see him confirmed.We were able to attend our wards Valentine dinner it was great to see so many of our friends we haven't seen since our mission started last summer. We have reached the half way mark 6 months left.We love the work! I had to put this picture I took of Morgan DeAnna she is so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You guys are doing such a great work! I can't wait for 6 months to be over (I am selfish). Love you guys and love that little DeAnna baby!
Time goes by fast, doesn't it? How exciting. What a difference you have made in someone's life and completely changed their direction. I remember when I came into the Church and what has happened because of it...I got to meet friends like you :)
Keep up the good work
Post a Comment