Friday, July 16, 2010

My Home Town and School.






As anyone who knows me always hears me talk about my home town St George,Utah I grew up here and still love to go home!A lot of the friends that I have now are always going to visit there and they tell me how much they love it. Not so much today because it is 110 today in Dixie.We grew up with very little air only a swamp cooler if you were lucky some how we made it we could always find a tree that had shade and we slept out side a lot.St George had one swimming pool and it was used a lot. I attended school there it was a great school we had it good because our last two years of High school were at the college. Now that I am getting older I realise just how good we really had it.When you go to Dixie think of me!!

4 comments:

Karolynn said...

I love St George and am glad that I could grow up going there all the time. It is cool to see your old school. Love ya1

Sherri said...

I love St. George, too. It is a great place to visit, even in the summer. I have fond memories of going to visit grandma and making friends while there. I loved hiking the red hill and exploring all around.

Anonymous said...

St. George is a beautiful town. We always enjoy going there to visit and ride quads.

Kurt said...

I will think of you!