Thursday, September 11, 2008


Relief Society Enrichment Night was a wonderful evening. We spent the time pampering ourselves. Cucumbers on our eyes, that makes them look better who would have guessed? Fresh lemons on our elbows,Where is my Diet PEPSI that lemon would go so good!! The chocolate fountian was very good lots of things to dip.The new President gave us tips to make our lives better. Amanda and her committee had done an amazing job.We had a lovely suprise gift to take home at the end of the evening. One of the best things was we were able to meet new people we have so many new ones we don't know ,this gives us a chance to visit.

5 comments:

Karolynn said...

Sounds wonderful! You have a great ward!

Anonymous said...

That was a really great night and I'm so glad you thought to bring your camera. You are a true blogger! And remember, I believe everything you tell me! And, I agree with Karolynn...we do have a great ward!

Kimmy said...

I am right there with you on the lemon thing...makes me crave a pepsi! Looks like you had fun that night. I was out celebrating Dan's birthday!!

Anonymous said...

Deanna Scanlon said,
It was fun meeting a cousin with my name at the Burgess reunion!

Sarah said...

Your blog is so cute and I love the picture from 50 years ago...so neat!