Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TAGGED!! Three Joys 1-My family,children five of them,my grand children 23 of them,my great grand children 13 and one on the way.2-Having life long friends who I can always count on.Having wonderful new friends who are so good to me.3-My Bucket List is almost full!! Three fears. DeAnna has fears?? Who would have thought.1-I don't like high places,I have a fear of falling especially when I look down. Grand canyon really bothered me.2- Everyone who knows me! I do not like to speak in Church. Bishop if you read this take note! 3-Now that I am older -- I fear leaving all of you. Who will keep everyone under control when I am gone?? Three obsessions 1-Soaps 2-Diet Pepsi or Coke what ever is on sale.3-See's English Toffee,Thanks Debbie Boyack my dear friend for my last box. Three suprising facts. 1- That I am doing this blogging thing at all.2-That I once was THIN!!! 3-I love warm weather I am from DIXIE. Why am I still here ? Most of my family live here and I would miss them. I Tag Debbie,Erika and Sarah.

3 comments:

Karolynn said...

That was cute! I remember our trip to the grand canyon, you wouldn't let me get to close to the rail at the edge. I am not too afraid of heights, but when my kids are with me I totally have a melt down about heights.

LBP said...

I am very impressed with your blog. I love the picture of both of you 50 years ago!

Anonymous said...

I've been TAGGED!!!! I've never been tagged before...does it hurt...do I have to be clever??? Guess you'll have to go on my blog to find out you sneaky person! Love your blog! You're still a gorgeous girl (don't we all wish we still looked like we did years ago!...so do our guys!).