Thursday, December 18, 2008

My sister Carolynn makes me a scarf for my birthday!!



Kurtis thought it would be fun to help Kole make a ginger bread house. I have never done this before. How hard could it be?? Well I don't know how many memories it will make for Kole but his grand father and I sure won't forget it we sure laughed a lot when the roof fell off and we had to do some major repairs. Kurtis said Mom I think we should have read the directions before we started. Kole had a good time putting all the candy on the house but I think he ate more than he put on.WE let him take it home to eat later.He was sure lots of fun to have him here for a couple of days. We will sure miss Kurtis now he has gone back to Texas.

1 comment:

Karolynn said...

Mom, I love the scarf! I wished I had a sister to make me one! I am lucky to have a sister from another mister. So about the house making. I am laughing so hard because I know the truth! Love you! That was funny that dad suggested you get Janika and Carter one.