Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lunch with the Lances



We went out with our friends Mike and Laura we like to try new places not the same old places. So we went over to Sandy and had lunch at Paradise Bakery and Cafe. It is sandwiches, soups and real good salads.They also give you a cookie!!I thought it was yummy, a little pricey but once in awhile you have to splurge. Then we went to see where Mike and Laura lived before moving out here.A good time was had by all.

4 comments:

Richard Kemple said...

I had the Albacore salad shown on the bottom with Greek dressing It was the best.

Karolynn said...

Sorry, but you haven't lived until you try their crumbly blue cheese salad. I am glad you had a great time! Oh and Elvis is alive (your robot)

Sherri said...

I like their Chicken Ceasar salad. It is a fun place! I am glad you got to try it.

The Tucketts said...

I love their cookies! I love anywhere with cookies, though! Looks like you had a good time!