Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A New Dog In Our Family!!



Our grand daughter just loves dogs,her parents moved to Texas and took the dog with then .So every day she has looked to adopt another dog and she finally found Maddie and fell in love with her.She is a three year old purebred cocker spaniel and came with a complete set of clothes. Just what every dog needs!!

5 comments:

Straight to Your Hart said...

How cute!! I love cocker spaniels..they just didn't like me much!!

Anonymous said...

She is a beautiful doggie! I am very much a dog person (I have two cuties) and I love being a dog mom. Hopefully they have a very long and loving friendship.

Kimmy said...

She is beautiful! That was so fun doing lunch yesterday! We should all do that more often!

Karolynn said...

Very cute dog! I am not much of a dog person, so I will never be petting the poor thing, but it is darling. Kandise is so cute!

snowboardgirlie said...

Ha ha I love dogs :) I am such a dog person. Grandma... you need to get another dog.. it has been awhile now!!
Ohhh yeah,
Dinner was delicious today! You are the best cook ever.

I love you