
Friday night we attended a Bon Voyage party for our grand daughter Melissa and her husband Corbin. They are moving to Gilbert,Arizona and taking with them our three great grand children.Anthony, Weston and Cecily. The party was given by her twin sister Meghan, if it hadn't been such a sad time I could say it was really a great party.Lots of friends and family came to say their goodbyes some of Melissa friends I hadn't seen since they were all students at Sky Line High. The food and decorations were outstanding Meghan made the best Tortellini Soup that I have ever had. Every one brought food to share so there was a lot of eating and visiting going on but when it was over and we were going home it was more than I could handle to say goodbye and yes I did cry. I wish them happiness in their new home, we love them.

5 comments:
They are such a beautiful family! We will all miss them.
What an adorable little family!
That was a great party
What a beautiful family! I know that you must be heartbroken, you are so good to all of your family! Gilbert is wonderful, they will love it. And it gives you someplace warm to visit!!!!
It's hard when family moves away, especially such adorable grandkids! But, hey, you can visit Eric anytime you want! In fact, I'll send him over right now...
Post a Comment