

Dixie has been known as the Rebels since I can remember.Now we can no longer be the Rebels. But anger is brewing over the new mascot for Dixie.Students and alumni disapprove of the school's new name, the Red Storm.Why can't we keep the Rebels name?? People think that the name creates an association with the South during the Civil War.Dixie was settled by a lot of people from the south that is why they went there to grow cotton. Well here is the new mascot.I am not happy.

5 comments:
I don't see why not?! I love you, tell grandpa to update on his blog!!!!!
Hey I don't like it either. Being a former Rebel myself, that lame cow is definitely not in the same ranking as a Rebel. I am still going to call them the Dixie Rebels for the rest of my life. Me and you together!
Oh that would make me so mad! Really it is stupid!
Lame-o! They totally could have come up with SOMETHING better than that...
oh my...that is so crazy. hopefully you can get past it!!! missing you, but it was good to talk to you last night. xoxo
Post a Comment