



My son Kurtis and his wife Melissa live in Texas while she is a student at Texas Wesleyan University studying to be a nurse Anesthesia.Recently she parked the car to take a short hike and when she came back a short time later some one had broken into the car.Every thing that she needed was stolen her cell phone,purse with money,checkbook,credit cards and her GPS.I feel bad when people have things happen to them that makes life harder. But we are glad that Melissa is okay and didn't come back to her car when the thief was still there because our Melissa is a tough one and no way would she have given up her stuff without a fight.

5 comments:
My mom is such a tough cookie!! thief got away lucky lol.. She gives a really hard punch.
Thank you for dinner tonight! It was so so so so so so so so so yummie!!!!!!!
I love you,
kandise
Oh no that stinks! I am glad she is ok....that is so scary! When I worked before I had Dawson I took trax and one day when I got back to my car I found the same thing...my window broken with my CD player stolen out of it. It's no fun.
Thanks for dinner! I wished I had some meatballs. Melissa is really tough, but so is Kurtis. I remember the time he caught a robber in Dads truck. The robber was begging for the police.
I would have loved to see that brawl..JK..giggling.
In a non joking matter...so grateful nobody was hurt!!
Mom, I think the thief was lucky too. I am a right wing gun carrying cowboy. In texas You can actualy protect your property with deadly force. I think i would do what Melissa would have done(a good beating) Thank the Lord nobody got hurt. Its all over now and lesson were learned(do not show off your bling) I love and miss you! all this talk about dinner is making me home sick
Post a Comment