Every March some of Richards brothers come up for a Jazz game.Our Nephew John is the real fan and never misses a game on TV but he sure does love to come up and attend in person with the family. This year he wanted for his uncles to have shirts to wear to the game and brought one for each of them.What a great one he is!!They rode Trax down town and had a blast the Jazz won in over time.In celebration I served banana splits and all the toppings.I know they all had a fun time.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Jazz Game
Every March some of Richards brothers come up for a Jazz game.Our Nephew John is the real fan and never misses a game on TV but he sure does love to come up and attend in person with the family. This year he wanted for his uncles to have shirts to wear to the game and brought one for each of them.What a great one he is!!They rode Trax down town and had a blast the Jazz won in over time.In celebration I served banana splits and all the toppings.I know they all had a fun time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How fun! Isn't it so great to have such good family members? :) I love your blog background - it is soooo cute! And you're so great to take care of them with banana splits! YUM!
I love these boys! ALWAYS a blast to be around. Johnny has ALWAYS been my favorite!
Okay...the new Jazz players, lol...just kidding...you guys look like big time Jazz fans, lol. Ed likes to watch them sometimes, and it is great when they can win too, lol. To bad Larry Miller passed away, but it is great that his wife still goes to the games in his place. Like the pics!
WHERE'S MY BANANA SPLIT??? JK
Hey Deanna, it's Jen Atkinson from the ward... I just saw your blog on Sarah's so I wanted to say hello!
Go Jazz! Even thought it's not looking good right now, we have hope here in Sandy.
Post a Comment