Thursday, October 8, 2009

Conference Was Awesome!!





I always look forward to hearing my friend Jeff Holland speak and this Conference I think he gave one of the best talks I have ever heard.Now that I am serving as a full time missionary I wanted to really listen to Conference and I wasn't disappointed I thought it was so good. All of the missionary's were talking about Jeff's talk at our District meeting Tuesday morning.When they found out I grew up with him and we are the exact same age they had a lot of questions about him. I shared some special things about him that I remembered. We are having a successful mission so far and are having lots of experiences that have really changed us.Thanks for every one who supports us with kind words and notes and especially for the prayers.I love that the Church let Jeff take that book that was so special, and show it at Conference I did not think they would let that out of their vault.

4 comments:

Richard Kemple said...

I love how you put it all together. Your doing such a good job as a missionary, I am very lucky to have you as a partner.
Richard

Kimmy said...

He gave such a powerful testimony, it was very memorable. Conference time was my favorite as a missionary!

Velma said...

General Conference was the best, and Ed attended the Priesthood session by himself...he took tons of great notes he shared with us all in family home evening...it was alot of stuff, but I loved it! All the speakers were fantastic! Several talks impressed me alot. Main idea was love and service. I know that your experience will be one you will never forget, and will addict you to going again possibly...lol! Love, Velma #1 Fan!

Karolynn said...

I loved his talk. It really hit me hard. I am so proud of you and Dad! Keep up the good work!