

We went to a wedding of a dear friend's daughter it was very nice the food and decorations were done so well. But the best was the candy bar with all kinds of candy in beautiful jars of all sizes and shapes Grandpa and our grand daughter Janika sure had a grand time filling up their candy bags.All is well with the mission we are working hard and finding success.We are doing things I never thought we could do, it has really changed us and been a blessing in our lives.

5 comments:
It was sure a nice candy bar. I had fun watching Dad and Janika get candy. I am glad the photographer took these! Love you Mom!
What a perfect thing to do at a wedding!
You can never go wrong with candy! Glad to hear the mission is going well. We miss seeing you two, keep up the good work!
Okay...your title freeked me out a little until I actually read it! My neighbor does the candy in different jars -- way cute. I'm glad you're having a successful mission. I knew you would. You're special people and others feel your spirit. Keep up the good work!
That is way cool Deanna...pics of Janika are cute...bet the candy bar was yummy too, lol!I miss you guys, and am so happy the mission is helping you all grow closer to our Father in Heaven, and spreading the news to those who really are searching as well. Take care Deanne and Richard, and my best to you Karolynn and your family as well!! Someone mentioned that you both were on a mission when they asked about if anyone had good news in RS today...cool!! Think it was Sis. Duke. Love, Velma
Post a Comment