
I had a great birthday my friends Dawne and Rebecca took me to lunch it seemed so good to visit with friends. I have hardly seen anyone since my mission started.Richard gave me a new computer I am trying to get used to all the new stuff on it.I know it will be so nice my old one needed so much new stuff now I have the latest windows program.Tonight I was able to go to my wards Relief Society Christmas party it was so good to see all my ward friends again.My daughter Karolynn gave me a family party on Sunday it was so sweet of her. Dawne made everyone a wonderful ward cook book it going to be fun to use some of the recipes that the ward has put in the book.

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Deanna! We love you!
Deanna, I didn't realize it was your birthday yesterday! It sounds like you had a wonderful day. We miss seeing you at church, but I'm sure you are blessing so many people's lives on your mission!
You have the best friends! I want to move in your neighborhood! Happy Birthday Mommy! I love and adore you! You are the best Mom in the world!
Happy Birthday to my favorite Aunt. I'm sorry this is so late, but all the best to you and lots of love.
Post a Comment