
It was so much fun to go to Centerville Elementary for our granddaughter's grand parents day. Janika is six years old and in kindergarten.What a great show these kids put on for the grand parents.It was all about ginger bread men and the teacher had let them help with the story. Janika sang so well and did her part so well.My favorite job is being a grand mother.I have been a grandma for 31 years and loved all of it.I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas!!
4 comments:
Janika was so excited you came to this! You are the best Grandparents in the world. I love you!
Janika was so excited you came to this! You are the best Grandparents in the world. I love you!
Those pictures are adorable. Happy New Year!
I went to a Grandparents Day with Emily. It's fun being with the little ones. We played Bingo and ate school lunch.
Post a Comment