37 years ago was a very happy day for us our only daughter was born she was due at Christmas but waited for the next year to be born she was such a surprise after having four boys!!Karolynn takes such good care of her Mom I don't know what I would do without her. She is a wonderful wife and mother to her children,Ivan is taking her to the Roof for dinner have a Happy day.
Monday, January 4, 2010
My yougest child has a birthday!!
37 years ago was a very happy day for us our only daughter was born she was due at Christmas but waited for the next year to be born she was such a surprise after having four boys!!Karolynn takes such good care of her Mom I don't know what I would do without her. She is a wonderful wife and mother to her children,Ivan is taking her to the Roof for dinner have a Happy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks Mom! You are so sweet! I am so lucky to have you and Dad as my parents! Thanks for having me!
Post a Comment