I can hardly wait for spring, does West Jordan really ever have spring? I was raised in St George where spring was wonderful lots of flowers and warm weather that lasted for a few months before the heat of summer began. Up here in the north we have a few days of real spring and then we start using the cooler. I have been known to use the heat even in June.My pansies do look great and the lawn is trying to go green. Happy Spring to every one.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Spring!!
I can hardly wait for spring, does West Jordan really ever have spring? I was raised in St George where spring was wonderful lots of flowers and warm weather that lasted for a few months before the heat of summer began. Up here in the north we have a few days of real spring and then we start using the cooler. I have been known to use the heat even in June.My pansies do look great and the lawn is trying to go green. Happy Spring to every one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Are you sure it's Spring? I have daffodils...what might be tulips (I think they're afraid to come out)...LOTS of weeds...and then it rains or snows. I'm still holding out for at least 4 days straight of sunshine!
BUT I'LL TAKE IT! Cute pic of the family :)
I want REAL spring to come! Good luck with Monday, you are both in our prayers, let us know how it goes!!!!
Sorry, that is me (kim) posting under Victoria's name!
We have the craziest and best family. I am so blessed to be a part of it even though I don't have a sister...
Post a Comment