Now I have everyone's attention, we have been given a month off from our mission while Richard recovers from surgery that he will have on Monday.Thanks to every one who has shown so much concern for us. Our kids all came for a visit and we took some pictures. What a crazy bunch we are and we do have a good time when ever we are together.
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Time off for good behavior!!
Now I have everyone's attention, we have been given a month off from our mission while Richard recovers from surgery that he will have on Monday.Thanks to every one who has shown so much concern for us. Our kids all came for a visit and we took some pictures. What a crazy bunch we are and we do have a good time when ever we are together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a fantastic looking bunch of Kemples! We wish Richard the very best with his surgery on Monday. I've been thinking about you guys all week and hoping all is well. I'll come for a visit soon! Love you!
I hope dad gets well soon! Hang in there and I love you!
ps I think I look like a man and am really upset about it.
Post a Comment