Monday, May 3, 2010

Kandise starts a new life.








Our sweet granddaughter Kandise is married now. She and Parker had a wonderful wedding a lot of family on both sides were able to attend and we all had a great time. A lot of dancing going on and a beautiful wedding. They were so happy, after a great honey moon cruise Parker had to leave for South Carolina for boot camp. Kandise,Kurtis,Melissa and Parker's parents were there last week for his graduation now it is off for more training. After that he will be assigned to a base and they can be together once again.Welcome to the Army life!! I will miss Kandise so much I am a sad Grandma.In the picture Kandise is wearing the very same ear rings I wore 52 years ago when I married her Grandpa. I wish them the same happy years together!

3 comments:

Karolynn said...

I know they will do well together! Good luck to the both of them. I sure will miss them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful couple! We wish them all the best.

Sherri said...

Congrats on the wedding! It is always exciting to see a new couple start out life together.