Our granddaughter Kennedy graduated from Emery High in Castle Dale Utah we were able to attend and spend some time with our son John and his family. We really enjoyed the Commencement, an opening prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance. We haven't been to a graduation where that has happened for a long time. Way to go for those who have been strong enough to remember our past and what a great country we have.Kennedy has always been and good student and now will attend college at CEU she has a full scholarship and will live at the dorms.Kraymer will graduate next year and sister McKoy will start high school next year. I think our grand children have been lucky to be raised in such a wonderful place. I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Kennedy O'Shai Kaelee Kemple Graduates With Honors!!
Our granddaughter Kennedy graduated from Emery High in Castle Dale Utah we were able to attend and spend some time with our son John and his family. We really enjoyed the Commencement, an opening prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance. We haven't been to a graduation where that has happened for a long time. Way to go for those who have been strong enough to remember our past and what a great country we have.Kennedy has always been and good student and now will attend college at CEU she has a full scholarship and will live at the dorms.Kraymer will graduate next year and sister McKoy will start high school next year. I think our grand children have been lucky to be raised in such a wonderful place. I hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yay Kennedy! I am glad you guys could go down! Great photos!
Very Nice! I am so glad you were able to go. Congrats! She is a beautiful girl.
How exciting! Brings back memories doesn't it!! Glad you were able to go.
Post a Comment