I am so trying to learn how to do this blog thing. I took a lot of cute pictures at our recent Women's Conference well I can't even take pictures because I don't know how to use the new camera so only a few of the many that I took turned out.But our group of many sat together and had a wonderful time visiting and eating then went into the chapel and sat all together for the meeting. We all enjoyed our time together.
I think I may give up because I really had to call Karolynn for help then I still had trouble but then how many older women do you know who blog??? I may get better as I keep going!!
I just gave you an award. Go look at my blog to particiapte. If you need help, just let me know the people you want to give the award to and i will do it for you!
Morgan is my granddaughter named after me!! She is two years old and lives in Centerville .
May 8,1958 52 Years of Happiness
What a wonderful life we have had and we will have many more great years together
Green Gables
Prince Edward Island
My Favorite book
Anne of Green Gables
Gone With The Wind
My favorite movie!!
Richard and DeAnna
Still In Love
Today
Richard Lee Kemple
Born in Las Vegas Nevada, lived in Goodsprings Nevada 7 years St George Utah 12 years,Sacramento California 2 years, US Air Force 4 Years, Air National Gaurd 19 Years, High speed Photography Technician 26 years,Aerospace Test Technician 12 Years, Missile Mechanic 5 Years,Aircraft Mechanic (crew chief) 4 Years,
DeAnna Dahl Kemple
Born in St.George,UT. Was raised in St.George and two years in Covina, CA. Graduated from Dixie in 1958 and married Richard Lee Kemple May 8,1958, sealed in the Salt Lake Temple. They spent the early years of their marriage in Sacramento, CA while Richard served with the Air Force. Then making their home in St.George, and later moving to the Salt Lake area where they made their homes in Kearns, Taylorsville, Hunter and West Jordan. Served a service membership mission for 18 months. Active in the Valley West D.U.P. Blessed with 5 children, 23 grandchildren and 12 great-grandchildren.
5 comments:
I think I may give up because I really had to call Karolynn for help then I still had trouble but then how many older women do you know who blog??? I may get better as I keep going!!
You will get better...you have no better helper!! Looks like you all enjoyed yourselves...Conference was really nice.
Beautiful! Mom you look so cute! It is nice to see Niki too. Love you!
Sad I missed it. Looks like you had fun.
I just gave you an award. Go look at my blog to particiapte. If you need help, just let me know the people you want to give the award to and i will do it for you!
Post a Comment