



Richard is 70 years old!! He is number five of 8 sons raised in St. George,Utah we grew up together attending the same schools and church. We were High School sweet hearts and married 50 years ago after I finished school.Richard was in the air force and we were stationed in Sacramento,CA. It has been a life long journey for us and we are happy to have such wonderful friends and family. Our 23 grand children and 13 great grand children want to wish him the very best we all love him . He is always happy and does many things to help others. We are going to Snow Bird for his birthday.

5 comments:
Happy birthday!!! Hope you have fun at Snowbird!
Happy birthday Dad! You are the best dad in the world! Everyone check out my blog tomorrow for my special birthday post to my sweet daddy!
Richard, Happy Birthday! Hope your birthday weekend and trip to Snowbird are very enjoyable.
happy birthday grandpa!!!! I love ya! grandma check out my blog I tagged ya!
Happy Birthday Richard! We hope it is a fun one!!!!
Post a Comment