Wednesday, October 8, 2008












We celebrated Richard's 70th birthday up at Snowbird we stayed at the Cliff Lodge. My sister and brother in law from CA had a place there and invited us to share the time with them. The Oktoberfest was going on and of course Richard being German we had to go. What fun listening to the music and watching all the dancers.The best part was the Bratwurst and sauerkraut it was so good.We learned a new card game I am not a good game player but with a lot of help I got better as time went on. A good time was had by all!! I hope that I make it to 70.


9 comments:

snowboardgirlie said...

It sounds like you all had fun! I am happy for you. I got really lost in that resort snowboarding last year with my dad. ha

Straight to Your Hart said...

Love the pictures..looks like you had a great time!!

Karolynn said...

Beautiful! Did you know that German women don't shave. EWWW, juts a thought. I am glad you had a great time, but even happier that you are home. I can't wait until Saturday. Love you!

LBP said...

I am jealous. We didn't make it up to Oktoberfest. I hear the Brats are awesome.

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Richard! It looks like you had fun!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a wonderful little retreat; I can't wait to come for a visit and hear all about it! Hope Richard had a fabulous birthday.

Sandy said...

Next year we need pictures of you guys doing the chicken dance. :)

Sherri said...

It looks like you had a good time. It also looks cold! I am glad that you got to celebrate. Didn't realize Uncle Richard was 2 years older than me and the same age as my mom! Happy Birthday!

Kimmy said...

It looks like you had a great time! Happy Birthday Richard!