Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Breakfast was lost!! Up date on our mission.




I thought I would be a good wife and serve breakfast out doors on our new patio. Richard was trying to carry his plate and his juice glass when he lost it all bacon, eggs and toast.Oh well I tried.The Bishop came over tonight and we re done our papers the ones we sent in months ago were the wrong ones for live at home missionaries.We were getting so concerned to never have heard any thing in all this time so now we will see what will happens. Keep you all posted!! Does this mean we will have another farewell??

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Good to know that there was a reason why it was taking so long to hear back about your papers! Hopefully things move along quickly now...as much as we are going to miss having grandma and grandpa in our ward for a year!

Rebecca said...

You can absolutely have another farewell...only this one should involve a lot of girlfriends, good food, laughing, and possibly a bus carrying us all to an unnamed destination....

Karolynn said...

I could use some of that breakfast right about NOW! I hope everything gets worked out with your mission. Love ya!

melissa said...

if you had served circled-eggs there would have been less of a mess!! you make them the best. xoxo