Friday, August 21, 2009

We Receive Our Mission Call!







It has been a long three months waiting for our mission call and many trips to the mail box thinking every day it would get here.Wednesday Karolynn called and wanted to meet us for lunch at the Magic Wok. When we got our call we decided to wait to open it when all of us could be together we had a fun time and a great lunch. Thanks Karolynn for paying!! We go into the MTC on September the 7th.We are really looking forward to serving a mission.We will miss our ward friends a lot.I will still keep up my blog and Monday is our P Day.We will be home later in the evenings if you need us.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you, although I will miss you terribly! You will be wonderful missionaries!

Kimmy said...

we are so excited for you! You have quite a few grandkids who will be praying for you!

Karolynn said...

It was so fun watching you open your call. I am going to miss you guys!!! See you every Monday if you will have me :) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! What a relief to know when your date is! You will be fantastic and will touch many, many lives. We're proud of you both...(you do realize what is going to be built in front of Target don't you???!)...I'm assuming you will be paying them a little visit now and then (heh, heh). Good luck. We love you!!

Richard Kemple said...

cool comments