Friday, August 28, 2009

Mission Conference and Great News!!



Monday and Tuesday we had our Mission Conference we meet with Elder Snow. We really had great instruction from him two hours on Monday and three and a half on Tuesday.It was good to meet with the Elders and Sisters we usually just meet with the Senior Missionaries.On Tuesday mornings we have our district meetings last week we got a lot of new Elders waiting for Visas to go to South America they will be serving with us until they get them. On Tuesday evening we meet with the Sandy Crescent South Stake and on Wednesday we meet with the Sandy Crescent North Stake. Real busy we are over 12 wards. Now for my news an IN N Out Burger at Jordan Landing being built just for me who would have guessed?? I can hardly wait.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't believe it....In-n-Out down the street from you. WOW! They obviously heard of your addiction to them and took pity, so you wouldn't have to travel all the way to St.George!! I LUV IT! Glad you're having such a good experience. I knew you would love your mission. You'll both be great missionaries!!!!

melissa said...

love in-n-out!!!there are so many here and i thought that i wouldn't like it so much after a while, but we still do. we eat there like once a week. so proud of you and can't wait to hear all the amazing experiences you have has a missionary. what an example you are to all of your grand children. xoxo

Lindi said...

That is GREAT news!!!

The Tucketts said...

I sure am glad we live close to you, so we can benefit from the in-n-out, too! :) I'm glad your mission is going well, but Sundays won't be the same without you guys in the ward. Good Luck!

Kimmy said...

In-n-out is a direct blessing from you serving a mission...I just know it!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kim! Your blessing of serving a mission is our blessing of In-N-Out! I heard this a couple of weeks ago and kept forgetting to talk to you about it. Yay!

Karolynn said...

I am sure you guys will make many stops at in-n-out on your way to and from missionary appointment. Sounds like a great day! Love ya!

Kurt said...

That is good news.

Velma said...

Well, I will have to check this out some time...figures they would make a place especially for you Sis. Kemple...lol! Take care, and look forward to more posts!