Sunday, August 16, 2009

We start a new life. Whitney gets her Young Women's Medallion!!





We are now starting our mission.We have been assigned to two stakes in Sandy the Sandy Utah Crescent North and South we have 12 wards that should keep us busy. We are really not sure all we will be doing we are new at this but will learn more as we get into the work.Our Grand daughter Whitney got her Young Women's Medallion they had a real nice program for her at her ward in Centerville.My daughter Karolynn had made things so nice Whitney wanted Ribbon sandwiches so Karolynn learned how to make them. They were sooo good.Also Whitney's favorite cake is the one I make Swedish oatmeal so she was real happy with the food.The Medallion's now come in silver and gold and she choose silver, it is very nice.

2 comments:

The Incredible Bulks said...

Oh good luck in Sandy!! I'm glad you aren't too far away from us!

Karolynn said...

That was a super special day! Thanks for making the cakes. They are the best! I love you!